Part 2 of the egg was today’s project. Part 2 involved stuffing and packaging. This project is still under wraps, but I’ll update you on it next month. Promise.
Today is also the end of week 1! I made it. I consider it a milestone and I’ve already learned a lot just in this week. Some important lessons I learned or re-learned this week are:
- Things won’t always turn out how I imagined them, and that’s ok
- Nothing I make is perfect, and that’s ok
- Being tired is no excuse
- Not feeling like it is no excuse
- Everything takes longer than I expected, so I need to leave myself more time and be more patient
- I should always change into my play clothes first, because I get paint, glue, glitter, etc everywhere
- Making stuff is really fun and satisfying
Looking forward to the next 51 weeks!